Terms of Business
Please note, we do not send books on sale or return.
- Orders Please send your orders
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
by post to Severinus Press, 12 St Ethelbert Close, Sutton St Nicholas, Hereford HR1 3BF, U.K.
- Payment For individual customers known to us we are happy to send books with invoices enclosed for settlement on receipt. For individual customers unknown to us we will send details to permit pre-payment until a relationship is built up, after when we will send credit invoices as above. Similarly, book sellers known to us are sent discounted credit invoices enclosed in parcels for settlement at thirty days. Bona fide booksellers unknown to us may open credit accounts for use from a second order and onward. For the first order we will send pre-payment details and proforma invoices as for individual customers above.
- Credit/debit cards We are now able to accept payments by credit or debit cards. Rather than ask you to pre-pay your order, we ask you to order the books you require by the method you find most convenient (e.g. by email or post), and to pay the invoice enclosed with your books when you receive them. You can pay either by posting us a cheque or similar (drawn in sterling on a UK bank), or by going to the card payments section of our web site and entering the details there. Pricing details will always be available by email.
- Invoices will be written in sterling and should be settled in sterling. Where customers prefer to settle in a non-sterling currency, we will invoice in that currency with bank exchange costs shown and added. Customers should let us know if they prefer this. For European customers we will open Euro bank accounts in the U.K. and invoice in Euros when the common currency comes into use.
- Postage We will add the price of stamps or other package pre-payment costs, we supply all protective wrappings without additional charge.
Whatever the circumstances, books and materials despatched remain the property of Severinus Press until invoices are settled in full.
Music Editor: Dr Ian Payne, F.S.A.
Editor for the Lute: Chris Goodwin
General Editor to the Press: Leslie Hewitt
12 St Ethelbert Close, Sutton St Nicholas, Hereford HR1 3BF, UK
Return to the Severinus home page